Saturday, February 7, 2009

First Blog!

It seems like everybody else is getting a blog, so I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and get on the train.  

This year I am hoping to really begin doing a lot with commercial portrait photography like I have always wanted to.  In January I launched my website www.shirleykayphotography.com and am trying to use that as a way to share my work with people.  So if you know anybody looking for a photographer send them my link so we can get connected!

I am taking 3 photography classes this semester: Advanced Black and White, Photography and the Cultural Landscape, and Studio Photography.  Hopefully I will learn a whole lot from my instructors and peers that will carry on into my professional career!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to make a blogspot! I do it all the time for my artwork. Good luck on the photography!

    ReplyDelete